Liposomal curcumin has powerful anti-inflammatory effects, is a very strong antioxidant and might well be one of the most effective nutritional supplement in existence.
The active ingredient in Curosome Curcumin is cureit®, a product developed by Aurea Biolabs. In contrast to other kinds of Curcumin, which are only a compound of a few molecules, it is a full extract of the Curcuma longa (turmeric plant). In this way, the bioavailability of the turmeric plant is elevated, and it reaches an immense level of 80 ng/ml Curcuminoids in the blood plasma. Its absorption is mainly based on passive diffusion in the small intestine.
Due to our unique encapsulation method, the bioavailability of the product is increased even further and the effect extended.
- A natural anti-inflammatory compound. It helps your body fight foreign invaders and has also a role in repairing damage
- Boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor, linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of brain diseases
- Curcumin may help delay aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
- Arthritis patients respond very well to curcumin, given that curcumin has fantastic anti-inflammatory properties
- Effectively counters symptoms of depression
- Useful in preventing and possibly treating Alzheimer's disease
Water; Xylitol; Lecithin (sunflower); Glycerol; Xanthan gum; Potassium sorbate; Cureit®; Stevia; Vitamin E.
This product contains phospholipids derived from non GMO sunflower lecithin.
Contains per 5ml, 100mg Cureit®.
Download the Bioavailability study of Curosome Curcumin